As your General Contractor, selecting concrete tilt-up construction may result in significant savings. Unlike many companies, Colombo Construction Co., Inc. still performs much of their own work, including concrete.
Some of the advantages of concrete tilt-up construction are:
- Additional cost efficiencies compared to similar applications such as pre-cast or concrete block.
- Time savings. The exterior shell of your building can go up rather quickly compared to other building techniques.
- Design Flexibility. Tilt-up construction can be used to structurally support roof systems, second level floors, etc.
- Aesthetic Flexibility. Our owners can consider simple or sophisticated for the appearance of your building such as plain concrete walls to decorative treatments with color and company logo imprints.
Pre-Engineered Building Systems
Colombo Construction Co., Inc. has been a licensed, Authorized Dealer for Varco Pruden Pre-Engineered Building Systems since 1983. Varco Pruden is the largest manufacturer of pre-engineered buildings in the world!
Colombo Construction has long been recognized as a leader in pre-engineered building systems, and will work with you to design a quality Varco Pruden Pre-Engineered Building that fits your budget and building needs. Recent studies prove that Varco Pruden Pre-Engineered Building Systems can save up to 30% in overall construction costs for a certain building types.
Some advantages to selecting a Varco Pruden Pre-Engineered Building Systems
- Varco Pruden buildings meet or exceed all building code specifications.
- Varco Pruden Building Systems are more flexible than other pre-fabricated buildings. Colombo Construction uses a “VP Command” computerized design and engineering system allowing us to customize a building that is right for you. Accurate project estimates are possible due to the standardization of system types.
- Choosing a Varco Pruden Building Systems for your facility, construction can be reduced as much as one-third of your time allowing your company to occupy your new facility faster than with conventional building techniques.
- Our Owner’s can choose from an array of exterior finishes such as metal to masonry, glass to concrete, and stucco to wood; and colors and textures.
For additional information on specialized building types, please contact our office at (661) 316-0100.