Who We Are
Since 1948, Colombo Construction Co., Inc. has exceeded the expectations of our customers through commitment, innovation, and excellence. We truly believe "Our people make the difference."
John Lencioni, originally came to work for Colombo Construction for what he thought would be only two weeks while he waited for the plaster to dry on another job. He ended up staying a lifetime. His first job was building the Lakeside Kindergarten in 1956, working as laborer, superintendent and project manager. Back then, we all had to wear many hats!
Today, Colombo Construction provides general contracting, construction management services, and design-build to a wide variety of industries. From educational facilities to churches; from corporate offices to healthcare facilities; from warehouse distribution to cotton gins, Colombo Construction enjoys a solid reputation for excellence and commitment to its clients.
Our Core Values
- Treat each project as if it were our own, with the same care and expertise.
- Take pride in everything we do and perform with honesty, integrity and dedication.
- Build long-term relationships with clients and team members based on trust, value, and satisfaction.
- Encourage, develop and recognize each member of our team and provide opportunities to grow personally and professionally.
- Continue our long tradition of charitable giving and service to the communities in which we live and work.
- Maintain and improve our financial strength.
To be the number one choice in Construction Company within the geographic areas in which we operate.
To earn this position by treating our clients and team members as our partners while continuing to live by our core values.